Thursday, July 9, 2009

What and Why?

What is Crazy Mom Creations? To start, it's my journey through solid food with my second daughter, affectionately called Sprout. I'm not a doctor, nurse, or nutritionist, so please double check any changes in what you do with someone who is. Just because my doctor is ok with something and my daughter has no reaction doesn't mean the same will work for your child.

I hope this blog will help parents who want to do more home prepared food gain confidence or ideas. It doesn't matter if you're doing it for health reasons, convenience, money, or because you've got too much time on your hands (yeah, right!), Crazy Mom Creations will hopefully be here for you.

I've also decided to blog about some of the other home projects I do for my kids, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment